24 April 2012

25 things before I'm 25 continued


Do you remember this list that I wrote about back in December? I had started putting together a list of 25 things that I wanted to do before I hit age 25. I had given myself 15 months to tick each one off, but at time of post it wasn't complete. I hadn't wanted to rush it for the sake of rushing it and rush it I did not. It has taken me 3 months to slowly think of more things to add but as of last week, it was complete. I have written them all down on my inspiration board which sits directly in front of me in my office so I am reminded constantly of my goals anytime I come in here. I genuinely get so excited every time I look at it because they're not dreams, they're goals, goals which I'm actively making a reality so to hit 25 and have ticked every one off (that's the plan) excites me to no end. I've already achieved 2, and have planned or set plans in action for every other single one. I'm sharing this with you why? Because back 3 months ago when I first wrote this list out, I remember distinctly look at it and thinking god there's no way no how I will honestly be able to do it. 3 months later, after looking at it every day and starting to put in place how I can do each one, it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when and I wanted to encourage others who have wanted to do something, anything, before a certain age to write their lists...today. It's fun, liberating and more than anything - exciting. I share each one as I tick it off like I did here with my Bali yoga retreat. Do you have a list? I'd love to hear what's on yours, or what you'd love to put on yours!

My 25 before 25 ...

1. Have a never say no Europe holiday
2. Swim with dolphins
3. Do something extraordinary for Morgan
4. Ride in a hot air balloon
5. Skydive
6. Ride a camel
7. Get to Melbourne with Morgan
8 Start my book on "....................."
9. Write a letter to everyone I love about why they're amazing
10. Start my second business
11. Run 10km
12. Obtain another certificate in Education
13. Sponsor a child in Africa
14. Be earning $100 000k
15. Swim with whale sharks
16. Go on a yoga holiday / retreat
17. Read 15 business books
18. Go on a road trip
19. Get a boob job
20. Go to Rottnest Island
21. Get a tattoo
22. Kiss passionately in the rain
23. Volunteer in an elderly care home
24. Learn 10 French words
25. Watch the sunrise and the sunset in 10 countries

15 comments:

  1. I think I should start my own list, but then call it '30 things before 30'...it will be a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would call my list "Countries I´d like to visit before I settle down and start a family" and Australia is sure among them ;) I hope you´ll manage every single one of your goals come true :)
    xoxo Eve.h

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly inspired us to do something like that and I really hope to do everything on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for passing by my blog, its my turn now to pass by yours !

    This post ias actually very inspiring! I might do a list myself too. If you're coming to europe, dont forget to mark all the tips from www.liveyoungabroad.com ;-) And you wont be disappointed !

    Wish you all the best to succeed and achieve your goals ;-)

    LYA. www.liveyoungabroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your last one is my favorite - I love the sunsets in different countries... this is such a great list. You are definitely more adventurous than me! Good luck with your goals dear - you deserve each and every one :) PS loved your unicorn reference - I may need to use that quote... I laughed out loud!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of this list, its inspiring and motivates one to do the things we'd only dream of! I think yours is a great list, very achievable! Loved your Nr 9, thats really sweet. I also want to ride in a hot air balloon. The last one sounds dreamy! All the best with it, I hope you reach all these goals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Anna, I've just chanced upon your blog! I think this is a great list - swimming with dolphins is amazing!!! Especially out in the 'wild'. I go every time we head home to Fiji and it's one of the most humbling experiences. You have some many beautiful things on your list, so many selfless things as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing job! maybe i should start with my "20 before 20"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this list!! You are inspiring - and, i'm so making one of these. And, i want to kiss in the rain, that's going on mine!

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting and inspiring! I should do a list myself. Good luck reaching your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are 25 quite interesting things, some seem to be very "easy" to do, others quite difficult - I should do a list like this too, I'd probably fill it with music stuff and journeys, and my next big birthday is m 30th, so perhaps I'll wait till I'm 29 and then do a list ;-)

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing this and I definitely need to sit down and start a list of my own. I would love to swim with dolphins and take a hot air balloon ride.

    Stop by our blog and enter our
    Giveaway for a personalized necklace made by Sima.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I have a list but everything on it costs way more $$ than I will ever have lol! I need to revise my list to be more practical!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Anna! This list does inspire me! I have 2 1/2 years before I'm 60 - hmmmm 60 things to do before I'm 60. Wow! I may just give it a try though! Hugs to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's it, I'm doing one tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...